Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

I love how stupid these videos are!

Who the fuck wants to be serious.. its overrated. Math is serious, and its fuckin balls. @metropcs, spielberg had nothing to do with the sequel to jaws. Kthxbai

cock, thats rite mutha fucka, game ova.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

You seriously need a disclaimer..

Ego, how does it make you feel to know that I may just probably get kicked out of a library for practically crapping myself with laughter. That was extremely random, which I've come to expect, but something about it just took me over the edge, I honestly cannot watch this in my university library without people staring at me, I tried watching it a second time but I couldn't get all the way through, I had to close the screen shit is too funny.

It's always a pleasure to watch your videos.

A Robo Western A Robo Western

This is some serious quality

That was really entertaining and had some pretty high standards compared to most things I see around. This was really professional, glad to hear you won. But just one thing.. do my eyes deceive me or did I see a rock penis and balls next the sheriff's face when he was on the ground. If it aint, then I have serious problems. I'll rewatch just to keep an eye out for that haha.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Epic..

I got up to 5.88 million feet but then I splattered my brains out, all I used was the golden gun and the tank, no nukes :D

Anyways, this game is great for killing time, thanks for making it.

Heil Demoman!!! Heil Demoman!!!

Demoman is a direct descendant of Bruce Lee! lol

My friend, you are so good at what you do, don't ever stop. This is absolutely one of my favourite pieces of art on the portal, and you know what you should win that contest. This is just so awesome on so many levels, it even has some sex appeal like everything you do. Good luck with the contest man.

Holiday greetings from DAD Holiday greetings from DAD

Superb!

Really put's me in the Christmas mood with all those entrails and such! The thing that really caught me off guard was the ornament mom is putting on the tree, at first I didn't notice it but then I looked closer to see... a penis with balls attached! Then I had a big laugh and we all gathered around for egg nog and began to sing "Oh Christmas Tree". Yah, never let me down Shadman ;)

Katie Lee Katie Lee

That picture is kickin'

Pun intended! ^^
Bruce Lee with a sex change, its a masterpiece. That outfit reminds me of the game of death outfit so much. Great work man, you never cease to impress.