All 4 art Reviews

Heil Demoman!!! Heil Demoman!!!

Demoman is a direct descendant of Bruce Lee! lol

My friend, you are so good at what you do, don't ever stop. This is absolutely one of my favourite pieces of art on the portal, and you know what you should win that contest. This is just so awesome on so many levels, it even has some sex appeal like everything you do. Good luck with the contest man.

Holiday greetings from DAD Holiday greetings from DAD

Superb!

Really put's me in the Christmas mood with all those entrails and such! The thing that really caught me off guard was the ornament mom is putting on the tree, at first I didn't notice it but then I looked closer to see... a penis with balls attached! Then I had a big laugh and we all gathered around for egg nog and began to sing "Oh Christmas Tree". Yah, never let me down Shadman ;)

Katie Lee Katie Lee

That picture is kickin'

Pun intended! ^^
Bruce Lee with a sex change, its a masterpiece. That outfit reminds me of the game of death outfit so much. Great work man, you never cease to impress.

thats it Panda Suck it down! thats it Panda Suck it down!

There's just something about this...

I can't seem to put my finger on it, but I get the idea that she's not entirely innocent. Anyways, great piece of art you got there, I always get a kick out of your stuff, or possibly your art always gets stuff out of me ;)