Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

I love how stupid these videos are!

Who the fuck wants to be serious.. its overrated. Math is serious, and its fuckin balls. @metropcs, spielberg had nothing to do with the sequel to jaws. Kthxbai

cock, thats rite mutha fucka, game ova.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

You seriously need a disclaimer..

Ego, how does it make you feel to know that I may just probably get kicked out of a library for practically crapping myself with laughter. That was extremely random, which I've come to expect, but something about it just took me over the edge, I honestly cannot watch this in my university library without people staring at me, I tried watching it a second time but I couldn't get all the way through, I had to close the screen shit is too funny.

It's always a pleasure to watch your videos.

A Robo Western A Robo Western

This is some serious quality

That was really entertaining and had some pretty high standards compared to most things I see around. This was really professional, glad to hear you won. But just one thing.. do my eyes deceive me or did I see a rock penis and balls next the sheriff's face when he was on the ground. If it aint, then I have serious problems. I'll rewatch just to keep an eye out for that haha.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

AWWWWWWWWW!

But seriously... this was so piss-your-pants funny that I accidently pissed myself (just kidding of course -_-). The ending where they fight against the artist was especially funny, I just couldn't stop laughing there. So let me wipe away my tears of joy, and now go make MORE! lol

Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

The easter egg could've been a flash by itself!

I watched all the cartoons, and like usual all the videos made me loose my breath due to all the laughter, but the easter egg surprised me the most. Honestly, I laughed the most at that easter egg, almost hurt myself lolling!! I guess its my immature sense of humor! Too bad awesome is coming to an end. :(

I think animal fat died like 8 different times XD

Samantha Samantha

Its boring..

I know its touching and everything, you had a great story, but it was too boring, the narrator was boring, the script was repetitive, but the rest was good. I think if you spent a little more time writing a story with a script that didnt have useless, unecessary rambling in it, you would surely get 10 thumbs up from me! Until then.. all i can say was it was good.

Virgilcomic responds:

Maybe perhaps there was some unnecassary rambling, verily so.